The organ of St Luke's has an impressive presence at the front of the church. The two manual and pedal instrument was built by Messrs Abbott and Smith of Leeds in the 1880's, and the workmanship shows some of the quality of the firm's founder, Isaac Abbott. Its tracker action identifies it as a very early example of their work and, as such, it is now quite a rare instrument.
It was installed in St Luke's (formerly Paisley South Church) in 1903. Where it had been previously is not known, but it was apparently displayed at a three-day music festival in Leeds Cathedral immediately prior to installation.